At Chicago-based CommuniClear Global, Inc., we help business leaders and subject experts to speak English with more clarity & confidence so that they can accomplish their professional goals… FASTER!
We offer Clear Speech Success™ 1-to-1 and group coaching programs. Each program revolves around our clients’ work language and offers options for upgrading any of the following skills:
- Accent Reduction-Modification
- English Pronunciation
- Presentation Delivery
- Meeting Participation
Our approach is collaborative, results-driven, and engaging from start to finish.
Current & Past Clients Served
We have served individuals and organization which are in the U.S., China, Italy, Vietnam, St. Thomas, Germany, France, and India:
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Hospira (now Pfizer)
- Nektar Therapeutics
- BMO Capital Markets
- The Marmon Group
- LJM Partners
- RTKL Associates
- BNO Commercialisti e Revisori Legali
- Angelo Po
- Cartus Relocation Services
- Government organizations hosting overseas delegation programs
- Medical Professionals
- Visiting pharmacists at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- MBA Students
- Relocation companies in need of an outside perspective to best serve their clients
While we primarily work with organizations and corporate clients, we offer a few “open enrollment” virtual LIVE events throughout the year.
Ready to Talk?
Are you a global professional in need of Accent Training or Global English-Speaking Skills Coaching? Click HERE to schedule a 60-minute strategy coaching call with Sarah Gallant.
Not available at any of the listed times? Email Sarah at email@example.com and she’ll reply within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) to schedule a time with you.
Are you a team director or HR Professional of an organization? Fill out the form below and Sarah will get back to you within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
A Few Things to Know about Us
We Embrace Accents.
Our key objective is to help our clients communicate in spoken English with more clarity, ease, and efficiency in professional contexts. These contexts include client calls, virtual cross-functional team meetings, and webcasts. “Removing” accents is not our key objective. However, we can help you to reduce or modify your accent.
We Value Structure & Detail.
Our clients are busy professionals. They are in need of structured guidance in bite-sized chunks. As a result, we have designed our training materials and online platform with this in mind. Included are the following:
- Daily learn and practice pages
- Downloadable pdf files
- 3-5 minute video & audio-recorded mini-lectures
- Supplemental audio samples
- Daily practice assignments (estimated completion time: 20-30 minutes per practice assignment)
- Extra materials for extra practice (in case the assignments aren’t enough)
Prioritizing a systematic & active practice routine helps our clients to steadily integrate the training materials into real-time spontaneous speech.
Our training approach
Our carefully-structured spoken-English communication training programs serve BOTH the:
- Analytical learner. That is, one who values breaking down the English sound system to understand how it works. Also, one who is curious how English is different from their first (or second or third) language.
- Kinesthetic learner. That is, one who best absorbs this type of linguistic training via physical movement and real-life practice tasks. This learner would prefer to practice via mini-presentation, telephone coaching calls, and spontaneous conversations.
For a results-driven program, we integrate our clients’ work-related language/materials into our training materials. We keep each session talky-talk practical while we also demystify the English sound system.
Sarah Gallant, Founder & Spoken-English Communication Specialist
Holding an M.A. in Applied Linguistics-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Sarah founded CommuniClear Global in 2013. She has designed and run customized in-person and online programs for C-level executives, subject matter experts, teams of research scientists, delegation programs, and global workplace professionals.
Prior to her CommuniClear Global days, Sarah ran live virtual accent modification training programs for small groups of pharmaceutical employees located in India. She also taught at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) for 12+ years. During this time, she taught in three programs:
- Tutorium in Intensive English,
- English for International Professionals, and the
- International Teaching Assistants Program.
She first took a keen interest in her area of expertise (Accent Modification, English Pronunciation, and Presentation Delivery) in 2003. From this time, she led workshops and taught courses that helped graduate students and professionals to communicate more effectively in spoken English. Such courses included Advanced English Pronunciation Skills for Professionals, ESL 401: How To Communicate Effectively in the American Classroom (Clear Speech and Presentation Delivery), ESL 401: Discussion Skills To Interact in the Academic Community.
Sarah started her English language training career when she lived abroad (Prague, Czech Republic, and Buenos Aires, Argentina) for over three years. At this time, she designed and taught general English courses to corporate professionals.
Since 2003, Sarah has helped hundreds of non-native English speaking global professionals to communicate with more clarity, ease, and efficiency in professional settings.
Want To Connect with Sarah?
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.