Our role is to help you to succeed in the global workplace. Because we dedicate 100% of our attention to spoken English, we are able to offer our finely-tuned ear to better serve you.
We provide Accent Modification and Communication Training to C-suite Executives and Subject Matter Experts in the Global Workplace.
Corporate Executives & Experts We Have Served
We have run programs for people at some pretty big company names in the U.S., Italy, Vietnam, St. Thomas, Germany, and India:
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Hospira (now Pfizer)
- Nektar Therapeutics
- BMO Capital Markets
- The Marmon Group
- LJM Partners
- RTKL Associates
- BNO Commercialisti e Revisori Legali
- Angelo Po
- Cartus Relocation Services
- Pepsico (via a support organization)
In addition, we have worked with:
- Government organizations hosting overseas delegation programs
- Medical Professionals
- Visiting pharmacists at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- MBA Students
- Relocation companies in need of an outside perspective to best serve their clients
A Few Things to Know about Us
We Embrace Accents.
Our mission is to help global workforce professionals communicate in spoken English with more clarity, ease, and efficiency during client calls, virtual cross-functional team meetings, and webcasts. “Removing” accents is not our key objective. However, we can help you to reduce or modify your accent.
We Value Structure & Detail.
Our clients are busy professionals. They are in need of structured guidance in bite-sized chunks. As a result, we have designed our training materials and online platform with this in mind. Included are the following:
- Daily learn and practice pages
- Downloadable pdf files
- 3-5 minute video & audio-recorded mini-lectures
- Supplemental audio samples
- Daily practice assignments (estimated completion time: 20-30 minutes per practice assignment)
- Extra materials for extra practice (in case the assignments aren’t enough)
Prioritizing a systematic & active practice routine helps our clients to steadily integrate the training materials into real-time spontaneous speech.
Our training approach
Our carefully-structured spoken-English communication training programs serve BOTH the:
- Analytical learner. That is, one who values breaking down the English sound system to understand how it works. Also, one who is curious how English is different from their first (or second or third) language.
- Kinesthetic learner. That is, one who best absorbs this type of linguistic training via physical movement and real-life practice tasks. This learner would prefer to practice via mini-presentation, telephone coaching calls, and spontaneous conversations.
For a results-driven program, we integrate our clients’ work-related language/materials into our training materials. We keep each session talky-talk practical while we also demystify the English sound system.
Sarah Gallant, Founder & Spoken-English Communication Specialist
Holding an M.A. in Applied Linguistics-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Sarah founded CommuniClear Global in 2013.
Prior to this, she taught at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) for 12+ years. She lived abroad (Prague, Czech Republic, and Buenos Aires, Argentina) for three years.
Sarah started to get interested in all things Speech when she worked in the International Teaching Assistants Program at UIC. She was able to help her students share their smarts and stand tall in the American Classroom. In addition, she was (and still is) genuinely interested in topics to do with The English Sound System, Information Processing, and Cross-cultural Communication.
Since 2003, Sarah has helped hundreds of non-native English speaking global professionals (e.g., thought leaders, executives, lawyers, pharmaceutical researchers, medical professionals) to communicate with more clarity, ease, and efficiency in spoken English.
Want to connect with Sarah?