Global English Speaking Skills for the Global Workplace Professional
Our role is to help you succeed in the global workplace. Unlike many other business English training companies, we dedicate 100% of our attention to spoken English. We are therefore able to offer our finely-tuned ear to better serve you.
Our Global English-Speaking Skills Training Programs typically run from six weeks to six months. They include any of the following areas of concentration:
- Accent Modification (Accent Adjustment)
- English Pronunciation (Clear Articulation)
- Vocal Projection (Vocal Presence)
- Presentation Delivery Coaching
- Interview Coaching
We know that you are busy so we equip you with the following to guarantee an efficient training process:
- A Structured Road Map,
- Personalized Feedback,
- Ongoing Guidance,
- Online Materials, and
- Schedule Flexibility.
Corporate Executives & Experts We Have Served
We have run programs for people at some pretty big company names in the U.S., Italy, Vietnam, St. Thomas, Germany, and India:
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Hospira (now Pfizer)
- Nektar Therapeutics
- BMO Capital Markets
- The Marmon Group
- LJM Partners
- RTKL Associates
- BNO Commercialisti e Revisori Legali
- Angelo Po
- Cartus Relocation Services
- Pepsico (via a support organization)
In addition, we have worked with:
- Government organizations hosting overseas delegation programs
- Medical Professionals
- Visiting pharmacists at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- MBA Students
- Relocation companies in need of an outside perspective to best serve their clients
A few things to know about us:
We embrace accents.
Our mission is to help global workforce professionals communicate in spoken English with more clarity, ease, and efficiency during client calls, virtual cross-functional team meetings, and webcasts. “Removing” accents is not our key objective. However, we can help you to reduce or modify your accent.
We value structure & detail.
Our clients are busy professionals. They are in need of structured guidance in bite-sized chunks. As a result, we have designed our training materials and online platform with this in mind. Included are the following:
- Daily learn and practice pages
- Downloadable pdf files
- 3-5 minute video & audio-recorded mini-lectures
- Supplemental audio samples
- Daily practice assignments (estimated completion time: 20-30 minutes per practice assignment)
- Extra materials for extra practice (in case the assignments aren’t enough)
Prioritizing a systematic & active practice routine helps our clients to steadily integrate the training materials into real-time spontaneous speech.
Our training approach
Our carefully-structured spoken-English communication training programs serve BOTH the:
- Analytical learner. That is, one who values breaking down the English sound system to understand how it works. Also, one who is curious how English is different from their first (or second or third) language.
- Kinesthetic learner. That is, one who best absorbs this type of linguistic training via physical movement and real-life practice tasks. This learner would prefer to practice via mini-presentation, telephone coaching calls, and spontaneous conversations.
For a results-driven program, we integrate our clients’ work-related language/materials into our training materials. We keep each session talky-talk practical while we also demystify the English sound system.
Sarah Gallant, CommuniClear Global Founder & Accent Modification Specialist
Over the past 20 years, I’ve helped thousands of corporate & academic professionals to communicate with more clarity, ease, and efficiency in the global workplace. I’ve worked intensively with Accent Modification and Pronunciation for a little over 15 years. During this time, I’ve also coached clients with public speaking and interviews.
Want to connect with me?