So I just found out that National Simplicity Day is coming up on Sunday, July 12th, here in the U.S. This is a day to step back, take stock and remove whatever’s creating friction.
With Simplicity in mind, I have one question for you: What is one communication skill that would help you to simplify your professional life? That is, to create less friction and bring you faster results.
If you answered, Clearer Spoken English to Share my Rockstar Knowledge & Insights, then continue reading about a program that I’m running in a new way this summer.
Clear Speech Success Accelerator for Your Spoken English Success
I spoke with someone recently who said, COVID has made clear spoken English critical for the number of remote calls I’m currently on. These were the words of a professional who has very little time. And she’s under a lot of pressure to communicate more effectively with her remote colleagues everyday.
She was in search of a way to simplify her day-to-day life. She wanted to be better understood from the start. To experience less friction in having to repeat herself in her daily meetings.
After this conversation, I decided to run part 1 of my 2-part 8-week Advanced English Pronunciation Skills Program.
In essence, Clear Speech Success Accelerator (CSSA) is a 1-month intensive program that helps its participants to develop a Clear Speech Solid Foundation with live support and self-study materials.
What We’re Working With in this Program
To develop a Clear Speech solid foundation participants will learn how to…
- Develop a vibrant vocal presence to sound confident with expert authority
- Produce pitch variation at the sentence level to keep your audience engaged.
- Articulate the consonant sounds crisply to help your audience understand your message with ease in real-time spontaneous speech.
- Alternate the stressed & unstressed syllable sounds to help your audience process AND retain the message.
- Apply the compound noun & descriptive phrase stress patterns to speak more clearly in professional contexts.
Learn More about Clear Speech Success Accelerator
There are two sections running July 27-August 27.
Live Calls: Mondays & Thursdays, 9:30-10:30 am CDT (GMT -5)
Live Calls: Mondays & Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 pm CDT (GMT -5)